Getting a Global Mindset
How to Think and Act as a Whole-World Business
Now is the time for you and your business to develop a global mindset.
Having a Global Mindset is the crucial competence of your business future. Any level of Manager who does not act with a Global strategy will be left in the slipstream as business hurtles across national frontiers in the decades ahead.
Your people need to have awareness of Global issues to understand the events which will affect them and their families in the future.
The Global Age is here. We are all linked now. Business is going global at break-neck speed and suddenly our lives, attitudes, belief systems and jobs depend on our having “Global Mindset”.
Master the principals of “Global Mindset” which bring these immediate benefits:
- the undiscovered new markets who are clamoring for your product.
- six ways to attract international customers who have never heard of you.
- action systems to push your company to the head of the line in global market share.
- the trusted techniques to develop devoted overseas customers.
- super-creativity through the able management of your cultural diversity.
- brand new products and services providing new dimensions to your business..
- geopolitical frontiers and cultural preferences are no longer obstacles to your global growth.
- ways to look at your business at home with different eyes.
- the keys to the competition’s secrets of world-class customer service.
- global negotiation techniques which result in constant positive returns.
- the six sure ways for your family to enjoy living overseas
- Discover the real truth of how Americans are thought of by the rest of the world.
- Find out why four major countries think the way they do.
- Identify which countries will be the 21st century winners.
- Understand the needs of foreign buyers and what lucrative benefits you can bring to them.
21st Century Global success is all in the Mindset.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tagsads Amsall Asia Barack Obama business Business Services China Chinese language Chinese New Year Chinese translator Clay Collins Communications Content marketing Copywriting Earthquake Earth Sciences Economy of the United States Facebook foreign markets Gary Halbert Globalization going global Insider Guide to the Marketing of Translation Services Insider Guide to the Strategic Marketing of Translation Insider Guide to the Strategic Marketing of Translation LifeHack Listible localization marketing marketing translation services Multiple Language news release Open Access press release research selling abroad selling overseas Social Media Test translations The Insider translation Translation industry translation marketing Translation profession translation services marketing Translator Power United States US dollar falling Val Chen Valery Chen